At FIBO, we do not design problems. Problems design FIBO.
Analyzing and Formulating Strategy on management of Technology in the areas of Robotics / Automation / IT.
Design & Simulation
Customizing hardware and software design. Simulating to confirm targets of Productivity.
Prototype, Construction & Implementation
Prototyping based on our designs. Validating technology / product before launching to markets.
What We Service
Industrial Services Division aims at transferring knowledge and expertise in robotics and automation and technology management to the enterprise units in Thailand in order to increase abilities of technology competitiveness to the international level.
FIBO combines science and engineering knowledge with research and field experience to provide the best advice, designs, and solutions.
The division considers working on the following types of projects based on the institute’s policy:
- Prototype development with specific techniques that is not available in the market;
- Prototype development with specific techniques that is available, but costs too high in the market;
- The projects relate to the national security.
- Palletizer and Automatic packing systems
- Food and beverage Automation
- HDD Automatic fabrication and assembly systems
- Hazardous Operation handling platforms
- Autonomous Guidance Vehicles : AGV
- Remotely Operated underwater Vehicles : ROV
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles : UAV
- Autonomous Vehicles
- In-Pipe Inspection Robots
- Military Rescue Robots
- Public Relation Robot : PRR
INDUSTRY 4.0 IN ROBOTIC AND AUTOMATION
- EMSs (Emergency Medical Service system)
- Large scaled management systems
- Internet of things
- Enterprise Resource Planning : ERP
- National IT Strategy and Security
- Defence Technology
STRATEGIC TECHNOLOGY AND INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT
- Strategies for Manufacturing Automation System
- National Robotics Strategy